Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

8/27/2012

Survey ~

*The survey went out yesterday, Sunday - Aug. 26th. I must apologize for Questions #5 & #7. I intended for the participant to be able to click on more than one item. I will do better next time!
Good news: Several of you have sugested other items for The Blog. Thank you! The entire survey results will be posted on Sunday - September 2nd.

*Note:  Some have taken this survey more that once.  The software will only accept the first response.

*I would love to answer the questions that you asked on the survey, but since I have no way of knowing who asked the question, I can not respond to you individually.  When I post the results of the survey on Sunday, I will answer the questions for all to see.

Blog Archive