Cheryl Standing, Diane Porterfield, Diane Jones and James Meredith. Each candidate made an opening statement with Bob reading a statement provided by absent candidate, D.J. Bell.
The room held possibly 30 members of our community interested in the statements and comments made by each candidate.
Since I (Diane Porterfield) am one of these candidates and I want to remain neutral as an editor of this report, I find myself with two (2) options:
- write verbatim every word said during the meeting, or
- write nothing ... and allow each candidate to make their own statements with an open invitation to post their statements in this venue.
Obviously...I chose option #2
I invite Cheryl Standing, Diane Jones, James Meredith and D.J. Bell to add their Question and Answer responses to mine.
Candidates Night Question & Answer
Candidates Night Question & Answer
Please note: My Q & A comments reflect comments received via email, facebook and Candidates Night.
Bob Jones ended the meeting by explaining that the ballots will be sent out to the membership in good standing on, or before, July 1st. There will also be Proposed By-Laws changes. You will be asked to place your vote next to each line item for approval.
These Proposed By-Laws will be posted here after they are received back from DHPOA attorney. Click on this link to view the Proposed By-Law changes
Meeting ended @ 8:20
Notes provided by,
Diane Porterfield
620-3167
adianerdh@att.net
Bob Jones ended the meeting by explaining that the ballots will be sent out to the membership in good standing on, or before, July 1st. There will also be Proposed By-Laws changes. You will be asked to place your vote next to each line item for approval.
These Proposed By-Laws will be posted here after they are received back from DHPOA attorney. Click on this link to view the Proposed By-Law changes
Meeting ended @ 8:20
Notes provided by,
Diane Porterfield
620-3167
adianerdh@att.net
