Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

8/24/2010

Police Shooting Update

Update on police shooting of July 21, 2010.
From Charles Wood DPOA President

Fred Ensminger is out of the hospital recovering from the injury to his arm. Mr. Ensminger is not currently working for Diamondhead and is not receiving any compensation. All individuals involved have been advised by legal counsel not to say anything regarding this matter.

This is all the information I received as a Board Member. As President, I intend to find out everything I can concerning this issue. It is my goal to encourage transparency in the functions of the board and staff of Diamondhead.

I appreciate any concern you may have regarding this matter. Let it be known that I hear your concerns and will be obtaining this information and sharing it as it is received.

Charles Wood
WoodCharles@Hughes.net

Blog Archive