Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

8/22/2010

President's address to Diamondhead

President Charles Wood's address to Diamondhead

I would like to thank each of you for supporting my re-election to the Diamondhead POA Board of Directors.  As president, I am seeking your involvement in our community. The committees that serve, under the board's leadership, are vitally important to the Diamondhead membership in two primary ways.
  • First, and most importantly, the committees act as advisers to the Board and hold each Board member accountable.
  • Secondly, the committee members function as the heart and soul of this community. Your involvement and encouragement give our community the strength / power to work through the tough times together.....giving advise and counsel, working side-by-side, ..... and celebrating a job well done !
We are in the process of recruiting members for our committees. It is my hope that you will seriously consider allowing Diamondhead to benefit from your unique talents. And, if you know of someone especially qualified in a particular area, I want to know about it !
The most effective way to reach me is by email. I check my messages twice daily, and I have found that to be the most effective means of communication. Please contact me at the following email address: woodcharles@hughes.net

Special note: I look forward to reading your constructive remarks on the "Your Thoughts Matter !" page of The Committee Report.
Thank you for allowing me to serve with you,

Charles Wood, President

Blog Archive