Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

12/30/2012

Update from GM Buddy Hudson


I have been corrected!  There are still homes that have not, yet, been connected to electricity.  I still see tree trimming trucks and service trucks on our roads.  I pray it will all be completed soon!  Thanks Gina.
Diane

Hi Diane,
Things are moving along pretty well, now. in getting everyone in the community's electricity back on. The 19th hole is up and running; Food and a Warm place for friends and neighbors.  However, it will take a few days to get things back to 100 %.   The New Year's Eve party will be a GO as planned.   I will be visiting with Eddy on the clean up project, and time frame involved.   I will also be getting with Bob Jones of the road committee as to the road damages from the Ice.   I'm so proud of our community and how so many people came together to help out.
In the upcoming days we'll be putting more information out for such things as where our residents can take their tree limbs, etc. to burn.  As well as, the progress in getting things back to normal.
Buddy

Blog Archive