Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

3/07/2011

Byron Efird - Candidate for the Board

First off I want to thank the Board members who will be coming off this year for their hard work and their time they put in for our community. Secondly, I have made my decision to run for the Board of Directors this year. If elected I promise to always make my decisions on what is right for the Diamondhead residents.
I live at 117 Diamondhead Drive with my wife Cendy. Diamondhead residents have touched our lives since we have lived here and I hope we have touched their lives too. That's the thing about Diamondhead we are one big family out here. Of course we will have our differences at times but what family doesn't. It's the end result that matters and if we are all in it to make Diamondhead the best we can......Then Diamondhead will be the beneficiary of our actions. I have been in Business Management most of my adult life and for the past 9 years I have been employed at Teeter Motor Company in Malvern as the Used Car Manager. I want everyone to know if they have a concern or question to ask of me feel free to call or email me rockarosa@yahoo.com and I will get back to them as soon as possible. I have no hidden agenda I just want to do my part and keep Diamondhead a premier resort community which we have all grown to love and support.

Sincerely,

Byron Efird
117 Diamondhead Drive
501-844-1382

Blog Archive