Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

3/04/2011

Rick Noffsinger - Candidate for the Board

Do you know me?

Hello Diamondhead. I have submitted my name to run for the POA Board this coming election. We have 3 super hard working Board members that are coming off the Board and they will be hard to replace. The present economy has our working environment hard hit by increased workloads and less pay. So far we have been blessed in Diamondhead and have not seen a lot of the affects. However, with the increased fuel prices everything else goes up and I feel it important that the new members elected to the POA Board are willing to work as hard as the members going off.
I have been mis-quoted and I do not want rumors clouded with false accusations. Rumor has it that I am running for the Board to eliminate the current GM. This is not true, nor would it be in my best interest to participate in such activities. Everyone that knows me, knows if I have a problem with the GM, I would bring it to the attention of the POA Board and to the GM. I have no problem speaking out when I disagree with the Board. This is why they have Town Meetings. I’m involved in the community, and I truly love Diamondhead.

I stand for ACCOUNTABILITY. I want to be accountable to Diamondhead residents and property owners with incoming money and outgoing money. Accountability with decisions, facilities, and employees. If elected I promise no hidden secrets, no hidden agenda.

Our POA dues are high, our operating budget is enormous ,the money trusted to the Board is big money and big business. With the current economic situation, making good decisions will be stressful and tough. Adversity is going to be important.

I promise courtesy, dignity, and honesty if elected.

Respectfully submitted,
Rick Noffsinger

Blog Archive