Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

3/14/2011

Hot Springs County Trash Removal Service

Hi Diane,

At present, the Hot Spring County side of DH has one choice for trash removal, John Stephens. The HS County Waste Authority recommended another company.

Early Bird Sanitation out of Malvern is interested in doing business in DH and charges $15 instead of the $20 monthly fee of Mr. Stephens.
Early Bird Sanitation was recommended by the Hot Spring County Waste Authority. They pick up on Firday mornings and charge $15 per month. The owner's are Linda and Jerry Toland and the contact number is 501-332-7202.

How can I best get this information out to the HS County residents to determine who may be interested in changing service? I will be glad to send a letter if I could determine who lives in which county. The same applies for contacting by phone.

I have already determined there is not a contract with Mr. Stephens. I believe we deserve a choice and am committed to notifying others if I can determine the best way to do that.

Is this something that could be addressed in the news letter? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Kathy Brown
149 Arlington Drive
501-802-2677 - home
501-467-3044 - work

Blog Archive