Writing this newsletter has been a joy for the past 3 years, but I no longer have the time to devote that it deserves.
I hope you will continue to submit your news and views to Tiki.Times.com
The new editor will need your help and input as this little news of the community goes to an on-line only edition.
Tell all your friends and neighbors to be sure and look on the Diamondhead website, www.See Diamondhead.com for upcoming editions.
Thanks for the memories, sc
Tiki.Times @ yahoo.com
Diamondhead Community News New Editor: Sharon Perisho
501-282-1016
Diamondhead Community News New Editor: Sharon Perisho
501-282-1016
The Tiki Times will be an "On-Line" edition this month and I need your news.
Golf Shop, POA, Roads, Lions, Beautification, Social, Pool, Fore Seasons, Quilters, Questers, Golf Guys & Dolls, Karaoke, Divas, Church News
and since we are on line, pictures are welcome.
I hope to have this completed by Friday, so please take just a minute and tell me what is going on in your world.
Birthdays, anniversaries and visitors are always welcome news.
Todd, I'm sure the community would love a Brian update. Someday we all expect to see him on Sunday afternoon TV.
Thanks, Ms. Tiki
Tiki.Times@Yahoo.com
Diamondhead Community News
501-282-1016
Diamondhead Community News
501-282-1016