Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

9/12/2011

Annual Meeting Minutes provided by Secretary Jack Watson

The consensus of the Board is that as long as the minutes clearly indicate that they have not been approved it is OK to publish and distribute them. I have indicated at the beginning and end of the document that the minutes have not been approved. Until another action is taken to change the procedure I believe it is OK to publish the minutes as long as the UNAPPROVED statement is preserved. My purpose in questioning the past practice was I could not understand why community should have to wait a year to see the minutes of the annual meeting. I still don't agree that the Board should wait a year to APPROVE the annual meeting minutes but the consensus is we've always done it that way.
I double checked with Rick Noffsinger this evening and he understands it the same way as I have outlined.
Thank you,
Jack Watson
Annual Meeting Minutes
August 2011
page 1
Annual Meeting Minutes
August 2011
page 2
Annual Meeting Minutes
August 2011
page 3

Blog Archive