Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

9/27/2011

"Illegal" Board Meeting

I would like the community to know that I was not one of the board members that took part in the meetings this weekend. All the board members has my cellphone number, e-mail address, and I was also up at the clubhouse all weekend long running the golf tournament. I wasn't the only board member that was not contacted. To my knowledge Charles Wood, Rick Noffsinger, and Jack Watson was also not contacted about any so called emergency meeting to be held. According to the By-laws this is a illegal action. This SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED and hopefully be dealt with at the next scheduled board meeting. I AM ASKING ALL THE COMMUNITY OF DIAMONDHEAD TO BE AT THIS NEXT BOARD MEETING AND GET THIS HANDLED ONCE AND FOR ALL! LET US START RUNNING DIAMONDHEAD BY THE BY-LAWS WRITTEN.

Byron Efird
501-844-1382

Blog Archive