This is Rick Noffsinger's response to my request for commits regarding the recent allegations of impropriety on the part of the President by other Board members.
Diane, I believe it is everyone’s right to voice their opinion. I do not fear your blog site like many others do. I have nothing to hide and no hidden agendas. To date I have been truthful and honest with this community. Go to Faye and ask her if she physically observed me being inappropriate on the morning of the 23rd, or is she getting her information second hand? To my knowledge I did not see Faye the morning of the 23rd. I did meet with the new General Manager and some of the Diamondhead employees to introduce them to the new person in charge.
I have no further comments on this issue and I apologize to all of Diamondhead community and employees that are involved in this situation. My intentions are to protect the employees to the best of my abilities and at the same time be honest with the community. I am limited with information I can provide you concerning employees and must follow the law. The rights of employees must be protected.
I have to commend Sarah Dawson for her integrity and professionalism she has demonstrated during this unfortunate situation.
I must also apologize to my wife and best friend Lynn, who has had to endure the attacks on my character and our home. Somehow , we will get through this.
I love Diamondhead. I have chosen this position and I would not be here if there were no support. I promise to make decisions that is in the best interest to all Diamondhead and not just a few. To my knowledge and the Diamondhead Attorney, I have acted within the guide lines of our by-laws.