A special Board meeting took place this evening to elect a new Board Director to fill the position vacated by Tom Lockette. This position will be filled by Keith Harrison. Mr. Harrison's resume is as follows:
Keith Harrison
118 Westchester Ct.
Hot Springs, Ar. 71913
Phone: 1-501-463-3900
Resident of Diamondhead for 25 years since 1986.
Started in the Grocery Business in 1977 and in 1985 I was promoted to Market Manager for Piggly Wiggly Stores which sold to Harvest Foods and is currently Bob’s Food City.
I started Harrison Insurance with my wife Patricia in 1995.
I bought Lakeside Grocery Store in 2008 and owned it until 2011 when I sold it.
Being in the grocery business I have always dealt with budgets, ordering, overhead, waste, cost control, and employee matters.
I take pride in having excellent communication skills and listening to the matters at hand before acting upon them.
I have sponsored and been a part of numerous events here in Diamondhead over the last 25 years. I have always been a proud POA member and ready to do my part to help Diamondhead succeed. I feel I can be an asset to my community by filling the vacancy on the board.