Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

5/01/2012

Family Fun Center Contract - VOID

Dear Rick, Sarah, the Board, and Whom it may Concern,

I am forwarding you a copy of my March 19th email re: the "legality" of the Family Fun Center and any/all contractual agreement(s) pertaining thereto. Therein, I wish to reiterate the following point due to your request:
" As to the Fun Center contract, I did not draft the document, but did review it prior to execution. Technically, no Board action is required as the contract is void by definition under Arkansas due to default of the developer. "
This interpretation of Arkansas law is valid and I remain firm in my opinion that no further action by the DPOA is necessary or required to protect its interests.
Regards,
JONATHAN D. JONES
Attorney at Law, P.A.
424 Ouachita Avenue
Hot Springs, AR 71901

Blog Archive