From: HOTSPRINGSPARK@aol.com
To: suzzicombs@yahoo.com
Sent: 11/17/2013 8:23:24 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: For you Suzzie, from Jerry Chambliss
To: suzzicombs@yahoo.com
Sent: 11/17/2013 8:23:24 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: For you Suzzie, from Jerry Chambliss
Suzzie, I am sending you a link of Cindy's 911 recording because at Mediation in Little Rock you told me you have not heard it.
Keep in mind my reason for sending this to you is not to convince you of anything. There is no need for that because, in essence, this case is out of the DPOA board hands and ours, as well.
Where the recording starts:
Ensminger has followed Cindy to our home, run me down with his truck in our driveway. I have gotten off the ground, ran into the house, retrieved my gun, have come back into the garage, pointed the gun at Ensminger and screamed that he leave, over and over. He gets out of his truck and starts shooting. I return fire, run back into the house (5 feet or so) from the garage as Cindy is dialing 911. We are looking out the door at him on the driveway and he dangles what looks like a badge out the window, 911 answers and Ensminger starts shooting again, and again.
I have nothing personal against you, Suzzie, or anyone who lives on this planet.
But whatever happens in court will happen. Cindy and I love Diamondhead and have been here since Valentines day 2001.
Click on the link. Listen to the recording, Suzzie.
Jerry Chambliss
319 Coolwood Terr