Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

6/22/2014

Candidates Night Report ~ 6-19-14

Great Evening!  

The candidates presented a clear distinction between themselves. 

 I have a good tape recording of the entire 1.5 hour event for anyone interested in obtaining a copy.  Ballots will go out to the Property Owners on July 1st.  Ballots should be post-marked no later than July 31st.  Click on the candidate's name under their picture for email contact.  Click on the Report page to view.  Candidate Resumes may be obtained by accessing the official Web-site
Diane Porterfield

#1 Charles Landrum    /    #2 Joann Rhodes
.
#3 Ken Benck

#4 Alan Thornton
Sorry.... I neglected to take a picture of candidate Gordon Moore.  I have requested a picture for the #5 position.  #5 Gordon Moore

#6 Mary Gage


#7 Sharon Carr

#8 Larry Hibbs

Blog Archive