Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

3/21/2012

DPOA Board Members support Fire Chief Matt Simpson

I will attend the Lake Hamilton Board meeting in support of Matt Simpson. Matt is extremely active in our community and has demonstrated nothing but professionalism. His work ethics, integrity and honesty cannot be questioned.
I hope others will attend in support of Matt.
Rick Noffsinger, President of the DPOA Board 

In support of Matt Simpson, Lake Hamilton Fire Chief:

 As a former Chair of the Diamondhead Public Health / Security Committee, I am pleased to support

Matt Simpson, as the Fire Chief of the Lake Hamilton Fire Department.  Matt has contributed a great
deal  to the safety and welfare of Diamondhead residents.  He has developed and organized our Fire Wise Program, supported numerous educational programs for our youth and adults , and has contributed his expertise, regarding fire control and fire safety, to our Public Health/Security Committee.  Matt has the greatest respect of Diamondhead residents because of his involvement with these activities.

I feel that the Public Health / Safety Committee will stand by in support of Matt, as our Fire Chief, as he continues to work for the welfare and safety of all Diamondhead residents.
Joe Claflin, Director of the DPOA Board

Blog Archive