Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

3/30/2012

UPDATE ~3-29-12 Fire Chief Matt Simpson has been asked to come back!

Fire Chief Matt Simpson has been reinstated!

Diane. I have accepted the position of Deputy Chief at the fire dept. There is a lot of interest in my returning as chief. There is a chance that I may be asked to advance back to Chief in the next few weeks but will take some thinking on my part. I have been both humbled and flattered by the kind words, phone calls and letters from both Diamondhead and the rest of the fire district's residents. I will keep you advised if things change. Thankyou for your support and the service you provide to our community. Thanks again. Matt
3-26-12
Diane. I have decided that the best for my family and the fire dept is for me to resign. Effective immediately I have resigned. I wish to thank all of Diamondhead for the wonderful amounts of support. Please forward any questions to board president Gene Sparling. He can be reached through the fire dept office. Thanks again. I am going to enjoy my hobbies. Matt Simpson

Blog Archive