Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

7/19/2013

Estate Sale ~ 8-3-13



Just wanted you to know that I am having an Estate Sale August 3rd BUT if you would like to come by earlier to look things over & shop early let me know by calling my cell at 282-4818 and I will meet you at the house. The address is 102 Diamondhead Dr.  I have really marked things CHEAP, I have 2 TV'S, lots of kitchen items, beautiful wall pictures, lots of greenry, electrical Items, office accessories, phones, card table with 4 chairs, picture frames, bakeware, glassware, set of dishes with cannisters, etc. that match, lots of storage containers,  also have some Christmas things even though you don't want to think about that just yet. You just have to see it to believe the bargains you will be getting.
 
Pat Bowyer Freeman

Blog Archive