Hi Diane
I want to personally thank you again. We had a
FANTASTIC turn out and sold almost everything. Now I just have to set up dates
to meet the people at the house to pick up furniture, etc. We were so shocked
at the turn out and with the info you gave me about people viewing your post. We
feel you really helped us a lot and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. (
you can take it off now if you haven't already)...lol
Pat
256 Post Views
248 Picture Views
________________________________DON'T FORGET THE BIG ESTATE SALES IN DIAMONDHEAD THIS WEEK END. ALL KINDS OF NICE THINGS FROM TOOLS, FURNITURE, KITCHEN THINGS, SHEETS, TOWELS, RUGS, FLOWERS, PICTURES, OFFICE SUPPLIES, CHRISTMAS ITEMS. YOU NAME IT AND WE HAVE IT SO COME ON OUT & LET'S HAVE FUN SHOPPING.
PAT BOWYER FREEMAN PERSONAL ESTATE SALE
102 DIAMONDHEAD DR.
PHONE: 282-4818
RON & JOANNE KUNATH
120 DIAMONDHEAD DR.
AUGUST 3RD FROM 8-4