Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

7/19/2013

Last Night's Town Meeting by Candidate for the Board, Jerry McAnear Sr.

After last evening’s Town meeting, I have determined the following:

  1. If you don’t have anything to say in support of the board and /or the GM, or if you want the truth, you won’t get permission to speak.
  2. This is the most important à After witnessing the physical confrontation by the GM, I have determined we certainly have the potential for another “Officer Fred” episode.  The only difference is type of lethal weapon used. This is of grave concern to me as my family was singled out for attack by the GM at last night’s Town meeting. 
        I do not fear for my safety but this person has a history of assaulting those less     capable of defending themselves.  Case in point
    à the pursuit of two women, one terminally ill.  The DPOA President issued an apology for this action during the June 27th Board Meeting.   GM Buddy Hudson was not required to apologize for his action.  It appears this is his method of operation, attacking those less capable of defending themselves.
  3. I am sure even board supporters will agree, we have a major problem in Diamondhead.
J.L. McAnear, SR

Blog Archive