Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

6/22/2013

i-Neighbors / "Your Profile"

John,
Thank you for the question, as noted below.

I’ll be happy to post both messages on the Blog.

Three names were removed from i-Neighbors for non-compliance with the regulation to update “Your Profile”.  Your Profile is located on the Upper Right Corner in the Blue Band.
You also received a message stating how important it is for the “Members of Diamondhead” to know who is “talking” and who is “listening” in each discussion.
The regulation is given as each new member is ‘Approved’ to join.  You have been given 2 weeks to comply with this regulation.
Please Note:  I will be happy to reinstate your membership with the promise to update “Your Profile” at that time.
I am so glad you are interested in the comments shared on our i-Neighbors web-site.
Diane Porterfield


From: John Combs [mailto:john.d.combs@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 9:51 AM
To: Diane Porterfield
Subject: Removed from group?

Diane,
I got an email that said that I have been removed from the "Members of Diamondhead" i-neighbors group.  I am very suprised because the only thing I ever posted was to try to help Sean get some firewood for this weekend.  Can you shed some light on this please?  


Please post on the blog along with your response. 

--
John Combs 

Blog Archive