Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

8/20/2013

DPOA Board Member Resignation ~

Resignation:

I want to thank Diamondhead property owners for their support and I appreciate the opportunity to have served you the last two years.  This was a difficult decision for me to make.   I know many would prefer I go out with a big bang, but that is not my style.  I do have mixed feelings and I feel I am letting down those of you who do support my efforts and time. 
Currently, I have to go with my gut feelings, and my gut feelings tell me it is time to resign.  The board and I have irreconcilable differences on how to conduct Diamondhead business. 
I cherish the fact that I have kept an ‘open door’ policy so anyone could talk to me about anything anytime.   I have never had a private agenda.  Honesty is the best policy, and I have always treated everyone with respect and dignity.   Property owners should demand this from all board members. 
Like it or not, I was part of this board.  This board has a dark cloud hanging over it, and I know how it got there.   If I stay on the board then I am part of the problem and not the solution.   Maybe, the board will function better knowing I will not be the thorn in their side; I will not be there to critic their every move.  From their prospective, I’m sure that gets old.  From my perspective, I had to look out for the welfare of the community as a whole by encouraging the practice of good business and common sense. 
I wish nothing but the best for the current new board.
I have submitted a resignation to the board and this is my resignation to the community.   We love living in Diamondhead, I appreciate the people I have met and the friends I have made the last two years and I am truly sorry for the friends we have lost over my decisions.   Thank you, Diamondhead.


Rick Noffsinger

Blog Archive