Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

8/11/2013

Diamondhead Community Church ~ Pastor Mark Williams

Many of the members in Diamondhead Community Church are in deep prayer over what will happen in the community after the board election this month.  At least 6 people have asked me where I stand in the matters at hand. If 6 have asked me then 60 are wondering. 
 "I stand with God, praying His will be done and His kingdom on earth grow." 
As the pastor of Diamondhead Community Church I'm in a position of religious authority and therefore am legally bound because of the separation between church and state to keep my opinions to myself on matters of a political nature. I can say that I have spent much time in prayer about this matter and it grieves me that the great diversity of the community has become adversity. I encourage all to respect each others opinions, stay in the truth that can be proven by documented evidence, and no matter what happens continue to show Christian love in all matters, even to those with whom you disagree.  Do not let these disagreements separate you as brothers and sisters in Christ. The truth is when you stand together you are stronger then when you stand apart.

Pastor Mark Williams,



Blog Archive