Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

5/27/2011

Candidate for the Board - Katherine Denow

Board Candidate Katherine Denow

     My name is Dr Katherine Denow.  I served on the Diamondhead Board of Directors in the past and would like to be considered again.  I live in Diamondhead and have a private practice on Carpenter Dam Road as most of you know.  I own my home here and also am a lot owner, so I well understand the concerns of both the home owners and the lot owners.  Before moving here I was an "absentee" owner so I also understand the problems with that scenario.  My basic concerns for Diamondhead is keeping the dues at an affordable level,  Unfortunately, I feel that the high dues level for lot owners is keeping many people from purchasing lots and building new homes.  We need to decrease the inventory of lots and houses available for sale if we ever expect the value to increase.  Speaking to people who are looking at lots and homes, I have found that they do not consider Diamondhead because of the high dues and other fees we pay. We need to find a way to change this.
     We also need a decent cable company with internet availability.  When I last served on the board, I tried to address this, but my term expired and no one carried on the fight.  I will pick up this fight if re-elected.  I already have the information, I just need the authority.

Approved by Katherine Denow, Candidate for the DHPOA Board of Directors

Blog Archive