Board members read this...

The Board Members read this Newsletter. Let them know how you feel about the things they are doing by checking the appropriate response: Do You Approve? Yes!! ( ) Undecided ( ) No!! ( )

5/05/2011

Rick Noffsinger - Candidate for the Board of Directors

Please vote this year!

We have three POA Board members leaving office.  All the Diamondhead property owners will receive ballots in July.  You may cast a vote for one of the five candidates that are running for the three vacant positions.  History has demonstrated that a small percentage of property owners will actually fill out the ballet and mail it back to the POA office. Please, it is very important that you vote this year!
Our economic times call for some serious budget planning and decision making to protect your hard earned money: POA Dues.  The trickle-down effect from high fuel prices will affect us tremendously in Diamondhead and we need to have elected representatives on the POA Board that have the fore sight and motivation to be accountable with your money.  We must plan ahead and be ready for any type of emergency situation that could break our bank, “if not prepared”.   In today’s economy we have to plan for the “what if” happens, and still manage everyday business operations.  Diamondhead POA money is big business! 
The times have changed and so has Diamondhead.  Diamondhead is no longer the retired resort community it once was.  We have retired seniors mixed with working families.  We must protect the retired and cherish the children.  We must be considerate of the working person.  We need ACCOUNTABILITY, INTEGRITY, HONESTY and better COMMUNICATION!   ACCOUNTABILITY for every dollar spent.
Please cast your vote to elect new board members that have no hidden agendas.  We need motivation and desire to keep this place our home.   It scares me what the future can bring and this is why I decided to run for one of the board positions.  If elected I promise courtesy, dignity, respect and, most of all, good business sense. 

My education and background are diversified with many accomplishments. My management positions while installing utilities, pipelines, roads, bridges, building sites, and land development has placed me at Baca Grande Resort, Angel Fire Resort, Pinion Canyon Army Maneuver Site, La Junta Air Force Communications Center, Colorado Springs Space Command Center, Alaskan Pipeline and many other places.  The last 15 years I have had the privilege of working in the timber processing world.  My company, Comact Equipment Inc. out of Quebec, Canada produces equipment that has placed us on top of the industry. My position is incorporated into the Hot Springs area.  This gives my company a good connection to the South.  My area of expertise reaches out to all North America and many International areas such as Australia, New Zealand and Finland.
I am proud to be in Arkansas, I believe in God, I love my wife, and Diamondhead is our home. We have been here 5-1/2 years at 103 Utley Ct.  This is where I will retire.  I want to serve on the POA Board and would appreciate your vote.  I am willing to meet with any organization or committee.  I am open to questions and concerns.  You are welcome to call me.  Home# 262-1251. Cell# 617-3557.
Sincerely
Rick Noffsinger

Blog Archive